NEW YORK — Logicworks, a leading cloud services provider specializing in complex compliant environments, today released Pulse, an Infrastructure-as-Code Platform specifically engineered to meet the needs of enterprises running mission-critical applications in the cloud. Logicworks sought to centralize and productize the best practices that empower IT departments to protect their customers’ data and run efficient cloud-based infrastructure. The portal integrates with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure cloud environments and is available at no charge to all of Logicworks’ customers. Pulse follows the release of Logicworks’ Central Automation Plant, an enterprise deployment engine for configuring cloud computing systems.
“Third-party applications that monitor security, performance, and billing all provide critical inputs for understanding what’s happening in your cloud environment,” said Kenneth Ziegler, President and CEO of Logicworks. “We have built the industry’s only automated software platform that integrates intelligence across these disparate systems and alerts you to potential risks, which Logicworks can then remediate. Early indications from our Beta customers demonstrate that Pulse is a big leap forward in what cloud monitoring products can and should be.”
Pulse provides the following cloud monitoring capabilities:
- Automated Best Practice Enforcement Bots that continually scan your cloud environment
- Custom scans for common architectural red flags which could be exploited to gain access to your account
- “As-it-Happens” text message alerting and notification on important changes to deployed mission-critical applications, including traffic surges and unusual usage patterns
- Notifications of unexpected spending, budget anomalies, and sudden increases in cloud resources – all indicators of malicious activity
- Ingestion and integration of events/alerts from arbitrary sources, allowing the continued use of pre-existing solutions in a Logicworks managed environment
- Event correlation and visualization across disparate metrics such as Cost, Availability, Performance, Service Requests, Security events, Code pushes, Configuration changes, etc.
- Integration with Serverless technologies such as AWS Lambda, to allow customer to manage Infrastructure-as-Code environments
- Machine Learning capabilities via AWS Macie, to detect highly sensitive data and improve security posture
For more information on Pulse, please see www.logicworks.com.
Logicworks is a leading cloud services provider specializing in complex compliant environments. As an AWS Premier Partner and a member of the AWS Managed Services Program and Microsoft Azure CSP, Logicworks applies automation and a software driven approach to cloud migration, cloud management, and cloud optimization for enterprise clients in the healthcare, financial services, and commerce industries. Logicworks was just named a Leader in the 2017 Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Managed Services Providers, Worldwide.
Contact Logicworks at 212-625-5300 or visit www.logicworks.com.